Franklin Park Family Escapes Unharmed from Burning Home
The home on Daffodil Lane is damaged by a blaze that began in a mattress, according to KDKA-TV.
Franklin Park firefighters blamed a burning mattress for a smoky blaze that forced a family out of its home on Daffodil Lane Tuesday night, according to KDKA-TV.
No one was injured in the blaze, which was reported around 7:40 p.m. KDKA reports that the blaze caused heavy smoke and water damage to the second floor of the home near Ingomar Road.
Firefighters remained at the home for several hours. The names of the residents were not available. Click here for a KDKA video report.