For more than six years, the building at 9805 McKnight Road, in the Pine Creek Shopping Center, has stood vacant, and with peeling exterior paint, it is beginning to show its age.
The 5,500-square-foot building is owned by Pine Creek Properties and is available for lease through The First City Company, a commercial real estate firm.
"Ideally, we'd like a national chain to come in and either renovate, or replace the structure," said Kathleen Nuzzo, Leasing manager for First City. "We are limited because the building will have to stay the same size as the existing structure."
Nuzzo said the property has been shown several times, but so far, no takers.
North Allegheny Patch would like to know, what would you look to see take its place?
Another restaurant? Another small business? Or something else entirely.
Share your ideas in the comments box below.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- North Allegheny 2013 Primary Election Results
- 2013 Primary Results: Opponents of Proposed School Closing Sweep Nominations for North Allegheny School Board
- North Allegheny School Board Winners: Time for 'New Ideas'
- Take a Look Inside: New McCandless Crossing Hotel Nearly Ready to Open
- Parents Sue Pittsburgh Zoo over Mauling Death of Their Son