Franklin Park Family Escapes Unharmed from Burning Home

The home on Daffodil Lane is damaged by a blaze that began in a mattress, according to KDKA-TV.

Franklin Park firefighters blamed a burning mattress for a smoky blaze that forced a family out of its home on Daffodil Lane Tuesday night, according to KDKA-TV.

No one was injured in the blaze, which was reported around 7:40 p.m. KDKA reports that the blaze caused heavy smoke and water damage to the second floor of the home near Ingomar Road.

Firefighters remained at the home for several hours. The names of the residents were not available. Click here for a KDKA video report.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »